Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes are a delicious and healthy way to start your day. Made with almond flour and mashed ripe banana, these pancakes are fluffy, flavorful, and easy to make.
Here’s how to make them in 10 easy steps.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil or butter for cooking
- Begin by mashing the ripe banana in a mixing bowl until it is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs until they are light and frothy.
- Add the whisked eggs to the mashed banana and mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a dollop of coconut oil or butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the hot pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancake is golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the pan and place it on a plate. Repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
- Serve the pancakes warm with sliced banana, berries, or your favorite gluten-free pancake toppings.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes!